The invention of Computers brought a whole new dimension to man’s life. There is nothing that cannot be done without the computers and its technology.
Printer is one such technology which is transforming our lives so much. Printers have helped in getting a hand info over that you see on a computer. In this way, a person who isn’t accessible to computers can also share the knowledge. Now-a-days, 3D printing is gaining more importance.
What exactly are 3D Printers?
3D printer is a device which makes a three-dimensional object from a 3D model. A computer is used to lay the layers of the material successively, through an additive processes.
Well, asking how many 3d printing types exist?
There are different types of printers available. They can also be referred as different technologies of printers. They are:
* Stereo lithography: this technique dated back to 1986. These types of printers concentrate the UV rays beam on the surface of the object that needs to be replicated.
* Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM): in this technology, few drops of melted thermoplastic materials are joined to form a required shape. Once it hardens, 3D image is created.
* Selective laser Sintering (SLS): this technology is very similar to Stereo Lithography, but instead of liquid material, here powdered vat is used.
* Selective laser melting (SLM): very similar method of SLS, but instead of combining the powder form, it is first melted and then combined.
* Electronic Beam Melting (EBM): here instead of UV rays, Electronic beam is used.
* Laminated Object Manufacturing: in this method, plastic, metal and paper are glued together and then cut using a laser or just a knife to create the 3D object.
XYZ Printing is a printing company, dedicated in bringing a cost effective 3d printing to consumers.
This company has great 3D printing machines and 3D Scanners to achieve its goal of making 3D printers within the reach of customers. They have 3D Printers for beginners to the professionals too. Few of their products are:
* da Vinci Mini
* da Vinci mini Maker
* 3D Scanner
* da Vinci Jr 1.0
For professionals, there are;
* da Vinci Pro 1.0 3-in-1
* da Vinci Pro 1.0
3D printers are gaining a wide range of uses since its invention. Uses range from automobile industry, telecom sector, medical sector and the most glamorous Fashion industry too. So do you belong to any of the above category? Looking for buying 3D Printers for your personal needs, then you may have to see the list below to know the best models. Best Desktop 3D Printers, for you!
* LulzBot Taz 6 – this is the top model
* Zortrax M 200 – second best
* Maker gear M2.
The above brands area top models, both in quality and price. There are few budgeted models too. It depends on your requirements, which one you want, with the features and specifications.
In today’s market, what consumer 3D printer is best? Here, take a look:
* Original Prusa i3 MK2
* BCN3D Sigma
* Ultimaker 2 Extended+
* Formlabs Form2
* OrdBot Hadron
Btw, 3d printers can be used to print custom BJJ patches.
They are best in quality, though a little on the expensive side, but worth your money. Hope the info was of good use to you.
admin December 19, 2016
Posted In: 3D Printing